INTELLIGENT MEDIA SOLUTIONS LTD own the following brands:
- Dealer Support
- Education Executive
- Practice Business
- Independent Leader
- Edexec LIVE
- Dealer Support LIVE
From here on in INTELLIGENT MEDIA SOLUTIONS LTD will be referred to as the publisher, and the organisation making the advertising booking will be referred to as the CLIENT.
- All advertisements are accepted and published by the publisher upon the representation that the agency and/or client authorised to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. In consideration of the publisher’s acceptance of such advertisements for publication, the agency and/or the client will indemnify and save the publisher from harm and against loss or expense resulting from claims or suits for libel, violation of right of privacy, plagiarism and copyright infringement. Product claims and specifications in text or advertisement are those of the client and no responsibility is accepted by the publisher.
- In the event of client copy not being received by the deadline, the publisher reserves the right to replace with an advertisement of the same size. However the client detailed in this booking confirmation will still be liable and invoiced for payment.
- The publisher will not be liable for any errors in the advertisement published so as the client adheres to fully complying with the mechanical spec given.
- The publisher reserves the right to destroy all artwork or other material. Such material will not be returned to the agency or client unless requested in writing.
- While every reasonable care is taken, the publisher will not be responsible for loss or damage to artwork and any other material.
Receipt of artwork copy or instructions will be deemed as confirmation for the respective activity within this booking
- The publisher confirms a client’s order for paid activity with one or more of the following:
- confirmation email issued by the account manager, including order details, no signature required.
- separate order form, outlining order details and requesting a signature.
The publisher requests that the separate order form is signed and returned via your account manager for our records, however please be advised that the confirmation email is a binding contract in accordance with English law. Confirmation email forms a legal and binding agreement for paid activity. If anything differs from what you have agreed, please contact your account manager immediately otherwise it is understood that this email confirmation forms the basis of our agreement for paid advertising space.
- Invoices that are not paid in full within 30 days will be void of any discounts applied and will be re-invoiced at the full rate card price.
- A notice of 40 days prior to the copy deadline date must be given in writing for cancellation of order.
The client will incur a cancellation fee if;
- the cancellation is for part of a schedule booking. In this instance the fee will be calculated on the combined discounts received by the client on the advertising taken up to the end of cancellation notice period.
- the cancellation is for a prime position that cannot be resold within the period.
- the order is cancelled less than 40 days prior to the copy deadline date.